The United States of America is home to a great range of vacation spots. However, most of the US cities are very expensive, and you cannot plan to travel to them if you are on a budget.
Take a look at the 5 best budget vacation destinations in the U.S., and you can book a flight to any one of them to make your next vacation trip interesting and worthy.
Top 5 budget vacation destinations in the USA
1. Memphis, Tennessee: The city is very much famous for its musical history and barbecue food options. Besides, it offers exciting nightlife to adult tourists, and fun and interesting attractions for kids.
On your visit to Memphis, do not forget to check out great attractions in the city which include Memphis Zoo, Mud Island River Park, Graceland, and Beale Street. The most convenient way to reach Memphis is by making airlines tickets reservations with your preferred carrier.
2. Kansas City, Missouri: This city is quite diverse and rich in culture, art, and cuisine. The city features many free attractions. On your tour, do not forget to check out the places such as Harley-Davidson Plant, Kaleidoscope, and Boulevard Brewing Company. The top sight in Kansas City is the Crossroads Art District which has more than 70 art galleries. Book a flight to Kansas City to travel between April and October as the city experiences quite warm, pleasant weather. At the same time, several outdoor activities increase the city’s appeal.
3. San Antonio, Texas: The city is famous for its thriving art scene and a lot of beautiful scenery. The city is greatly influenced by Mexican culture, and you will get the idea of this when you will taste the local dishes of the city. On your visit to San Antonio, you can check out tourist attractions such as the Alamo, the San Antonio Missions National Historic Park, the River Walk, and William Historic Area. With various airlines, you can book cheap flight tickets to San Antonio if you plan to visit the city in shoulder seasons.
4. Portland, Oregon: This Pacific Northwest destination boasts plenty of craft breweries and boutique shops. The city has a walkable downtown neighbourhood that hosts outdoor concerts every now and then. You can join them for free and enjoy great singing and other performances. On your visit to Portland, make sure to visit the key tourist attractions like Oregon Zoo, Washington Park, Pattack Mansion, International Rose Test Garden, and Powell’s City of Books. Choose to visit Portland, and make airlines tickets reservations much in advance of your travel to the city to attain the cheapest flight rates.
5. Denver, Colorado: The “Mile High City” is full of breath taking beautiful biking and hiking trails. It is an ideal vacation destination in the USA for those who are seeking an escape to a destination that is a blend of city and mountain getaway all in one. You can tour the Coors Brewery for free, or make a visit to inexpensive museums such as Buffalo Bill Museum and Grove, United States Mint Tour, and the Colorado State Capitol.
So, whenever you need a quick, convenient, and cheap getaway in the U.S., you can choose to make a visit to any of the above-mentioned cities. Try visiting the cities during their peak tourism time to avoid crowds and bag cheap flight tickets with a majority of the America’s airlines.